Posted on 16th Mar 2011 @ 9:15 AM
One of the most important items to purchase for your home is one that will most likely be covered up and hidden from view, but nonetheless it's responsible for helping ensure you are able to get a good sleep every night and that your body is rested adequately. Think this isn't important? Ha!
Have you tried getting through a challenging day after a sleepless night? Of course you have, probably not by choice and maybe self-inflicted (after a night out partying!) Either way, taking time to ensure you have a good mattress that gives the support you need, will help ensure you reap the benefits of being ready to face the day. From time to time there'll be reasons why sleeping sufficiently is a struggle, but get the right mattress on your bed (whether it’s a wooden framed bed, a metal framed bed, or a divan) and you've taken the first step to helping yourself out!
Top tips to help you select the perfect mattress for you
• Make sure there is a firm surface to rest the mattress on and that the mattress shapes and contours to support your back in bed. A memory foam mattress is ideal for this purpose and provides an excellent way of minimizing back pain and sleepless nights.
• Look for a mattress with anti bacterial and anti allergic protection, which should reduce any reaction to mites, dust and other allergens that mattresses are prone to aggravating. This is particularly important if you do suffer from allergies. A memory foam mattress also prevents against fungi developing, which is another cause of allergic reactions.
• Look for a mattress that is made from material that allows it to breathe at night. This will help prevent the build up of pressure points which lead to tossing and turning, The three dimensional cell structures of both the Dormeo Ecocell or Dormeo Eliocel memory foam mattresses is specially designed to reduce pressure points courtesy of their elasticity.
• If you are allergic to any specific materials that might be within a traditionally manufactured box spring mattress, shop for a mattress with an anti allergic and antibacterial cover that should help prevent reactions and sleepless nights.
• Make sure your mattress has been examined using a process, such as Ergocheck, which tests the mattress extensively, focusing on how different parts of your body are likely to be supported.
• In the interests of the environment ensure your potential new mattress is memory foam of box spring - is made from ecologically acceptable sources and that the mattress can be recycled.
Good health is a wonderful thing and undisturbed sleep is an excellent way of helping your body regenerate and rest. Selecting the correct mattress is not just about comfort, but also about the health and well being of you and your loved ones. Dormeo is here for you to ensure you are able to provide this. Don't like your Dormeo mattress? Let us know within 60 days for a full, no questions asked refund (you will usually need to pay the return shipping, but this should just be the usual Parcelforce charge, nothing silly!).
Any questions? Just give us a shout via our Dormeo Contacts page on this site - we are proud of how quickly we are able to personally respond to customer queries. Just try us!
Now YOU can have memory foam mattress magic in YOUR home! All you have to do is:
the Dormeo memory foam mattress full range
how you can experience the best memory foam comfort Dormeo has to offer with Dormeo's memory foam mattress Silver
Dormeo customer testimonials, written by people like you who've learned what a wonderful night's sleep Dormeo can deliver!