Octaspring Mattress 20 Year Limited Warranty
All Dormeo Octaspring products come with a best-in-class 20 Year Warranty, valid once you have registered for your product, whether you have bought directly from us, or from one of our nationwide retailers. In the case of any claim, please contact your retailer in the first instance. The seller guarantees that we will replace or repair your Dormeo Octaspring mattress if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitations described in this warranty. This warranty does not include a normal increase in softness of the Dormeo Octaspring core material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress. Please read the instructions carefully before using the product.
Materials in the mattress will not change with normal use. The thickness of mattress can reduce from 5% to 15%. Such reduction in thickness is considered normal. Reparation and repayment claims caused by such reduction of thickness will not be granted.
Industry standard tolerances apply to mattress dimensions, +/- 10mm in height and +/- 20mm in both width and length. This tolerance is considered normal and does not constitute a defective mattress. Such a variation can occur even after long use of the mattress.
Partial increase in mattress softness is not considered as an error but as a consequence of normal use. Therefore such softness increases are not covered within the warranty statement.
This product is made according to the UK BS EN 597-1 & 2:2015 and BS7177:2008+A1:2011 fire retardant test, but do not smoke in the bed or use flammable materials on the mattress
Placing your mattress directly on the floor or any other hard surface (that is not a standard divan base or bedstead frame) enables containment of humidity. If you are not using a standard bed base, please air your mattress at least once a month, putting it in a standing position. During airing, you should remove the bed clothes from the mattress. The occurrence of mould is not covered under warranty.
Our memory foam mattresses should be rotated once a week for the first 4 weeks of use and then once every 4 weeks thereafter. Rotate head to toe and vice versa.
All mattresses have a weight limit of 22 stone on each side. Use above this weight limit is not covered by warranty.
In case of product claim, the Seller reserves the right of professional inspection of the mattress. Please note the defective mattress must be returned to Seller for inspection to determine the proper remedy, if any, under Warranty. All shipping costs to and from Seller are the sole responsibility of the original buyer, regardless of whether a defect is confirmed by the Seller or not.
Product claims relating to manufacturing errors (sewing errors, eventual stains and other imperfections), which don’t influence the functioning of the mattress, must be notified to the Seller within 30 days of mattress delivery.
The manufacturer does not warrant for mattress changes and errors caused by mattress use not in accordance with the given instructions and warnings defined in the warranty statement. Claims for mattress reparation or mattress replacement caused by such errors and by use not in accordance with instructions will not be granted.
Our mattresses are suited to standard bed bases and bedsteads. For slatted bases, please ensure the maximum gap is no more than 7.5cm (3 inches), wear and tear on a mattress will be greater the wider the gaps and will invalid the warranty if gaps are more than 7.5cm.
If you make a valid claim under the guarantee after 5 years from the date of purchase, the seller will provide you with an equivalent replacement mattress subject to you paying a percentage of the price of the mattress as follows:
Yearly Warranty Structure
0-5 years: Full guarantee
Year 6: Guarantee reduced by 25%
Year 7: Guarantee reduced by 35%
Year 8: Guarantee reduced by 45%
Year 9: Guarantee reduced by 50%
Year 10: Guarantee reduced by 55%
Year 11: Guarantee reduced by 60%
Year 12: Guarantee reduced by 65%
Year 13: Guarantee reduced by 70%
Year 14: Guarantee reduced by 75%
Year 15: Guarantee reduced by 80%
Year 16: Guarantee reduced by 85%
Year 17: Guarantee reduced by 90%
Year 18: Guarantee reduced by 95%
Year 19: Guarantee reduced by 97%
Year 20: Guarantee reduced by 99%
The manufacturer provides a 20 year limited warranty for the core of Dormeo Octaspring mattress and a 1 year warranty for the mattress cover.
The manufacturer guarantees the quality and flawless functioning of the product when in the warranty period. It also guarantees that the product will serve its purpose and ensure maximum comfort, if the given instructions are followed.
The manufacturer guarantees that it will repair the product’s eventual imperfections or errors at its cost in the warranty period. In case the vendor cannot repair the errors at the customer’s home, the product will be returned to the manufacturer for repair.
In case of factory error on the mattress, we will repair or exchange it and do so in commercially reasonable time.
Any claim must always be supplied in writing. When enforcing the warranty, the customer must also present a proof of purchase.
The warranty is valid from the date of product sale.
Warranty is not valid when:
Problems are caused as a consequence of use not according to the product use and care instructions.
Problems are a result of misuse, or careless treatment.
Product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials.
The occurrence of mould is as a result of poor airing.
If, in returning the product, the customer does not make suitable allowances to ensure the product is protected from damage during transit.
For transportation costs.
If product is transported outside of UK mainland.
Octaspring Mattress Topper 5 Year Warranty
1. Octaspring® provides a 5 year warranty for Octaspring® toppers and guarantees quality of materials and workmanship within the warranty period.
2. Removable knit cover is provided with 1 year warranty for the quality and workmanship of the product.
3. We will replace or repair the Octaspring topper or cover due to faulty workmanship or material defects at no charge during the period of warranty, subject to limitations of this warranty.
4. Octaspring® will cover all the related costs for repair or replacement of the product to the original retailer. Additional transportation costs are the responsibility of the customer.
5. The warranty is valid from the date of product purchase and valid for 5 years and can be claimed by presenting the original proof of purchase or online warranty registration.
6. All mattress toppers have a weight limit of 22 stone on each side. Use above this weight limit is not covered by warranty.
7. In the event of any product repair or replacement the warranty will not be renewed or extended, but will continue from the original date of purchase.
This warranty does not cover or is not valid:
1. When the product has been a damaged due to misuse, careless treatment or physical abuse.
2. When the cover has been cut, torn or burnt.
3. Due to normal product wear and tear.
4. When the product is not in a hygienic state or when the returned product has not been
protected from damage during transport.
5. When the customer cannot supply an original proof of purchase or has not registered the
6. For additional transportation costs.
7. When batch labels are removed
8. When the package is not open within 30 days of delivery.